Essential Driver Training EDT Driving Lessons
Get In Gear provide EDT Driving Lessons. I have a 90% pass rate and this EDT course is advised.
Whether you’re a beginner, or already well on your way to learning to drive, you can rest assured that my EDT driving lessons are provided for all standards of drivers.
With my friendly, enthusiastic approach, my patient manner and excellent Pass Rate, i am one of the leading EDT Female Driving Instructors.
We provide driving lessons to pupils at all stages of the Essential Driver Training (EDT).
Essential Driver Training 12 Modules:
- LESSON 1: CAR CONTROLS AND SAFETY CHECKS
- LESSON 2: CORRECT POSITIONING
- LESSON 3: CHANGING DIRECTION
- LESSON 4: PROGRESSION MANAGEMENT
- LESSON 5: CORRECT POSITIONING
- LESSON 6: ANTICIPATION AND REACTION
- LESSON 7: SHARING THE ROAD
- LESSON 8: DRIVING SAFELY THROUGH TRAFFIC
- LESSON 9: CHANGING DIRECTION (MORE COMPLEX SITUATIONS)
- LESSON 10: SPEED MANAGEMENT
- LESSON 11: DRIVING CALMLY
- LESSON 12: NIGHT DRIVING
EDT Driving Lessons include:
- A full hour, door-to-door, from your home, school, or work.
- Instructor lives in the area and is familiar with the roads where you live.
- Weekend/Weekday Driving Lessons with the same low daytime prices.
- Generous discounts for block bookings. Special Offers
- Driving Lessons for manual cars – with dual controls.
- I am a fully qualified ADI (Female Approved Driving Instructor) with RSA.
What do I do now?
An Introduction to Essential Driver Training
EDT is only part of the learning process, you will need lots of practice and may need more lesson to become a safe driver.
If the issue date of your first B category (Car) learner permit is on or after 4 April 2011, in order to be able to sit your full driving test, you must first complete all EDT lessons.
If you are not required to complete EDT, you may still choose to take an EDT course, as it can help increase your chances of passing the driving test and will help make you a better safer driver.
[sws_toggle1 title="What does EDT involve?"]EDT is a course of 12 one-hour lessons. These lessons are designed to cover certain critical driving skills and improve your practical driving skills.
As you complete each lesson, your Approved Driving Instructor (ADI) will record your progress in a specially issued logbook.
You should also have a Sponsor, an experienced driver (many learner drivers choose a family member) who will supervise your driving practice outside of lessons, and will also track your progress in your logbook.
After you finish your EDT course, you may still need additional lessons with an ADI to improve your driving skills. Additionally, you should practice with your Sponsor as much as possible to get comfortable behind the wheel.
On the day of your driving test, you should bring your completed logbook on the appointed test date, as you may be required to show it to the examiner.[/sws_toggle1]
[sws_toggle1 title="Benefits of EDT"]Completing your essential driver training course will help you to:
- understand what it means to be a better safer driver.
- practice your driving skills in a structured way that is focussed on your own learning needs.
- develop lifelong skills that will make you a better safer driver.